2002 Abraham Kuyper Consultation
The inaugural Abraham Kuyper Consultation titled “Common Grace: Theology, Ecology, and Technology, took place in the Henry Luce III Library on February 2, 2002. A selection of conference papers was published in the Princeton Seminary Bulletin XXIV:1(2003). The full proceedings of the conference are available here.
- Brad Allenby – The Anthropogenic Earth: Integrating and Reifying Technology, Environmentalism, and Religion
- Clifford B. Anderson – A Canopy of Grace: Common and Particular Grace in Abraham Kuyper’s Theology of Science
- Vincent Bacote – Common Grace and “Spiritual” Stewardship: Guidance for Development?
- Thomas Sieger Derr – Religious Models for Environmentalism: Rediscovery or Retrofitting?
- Calvin B. DeWitt – Responsible Praxis in the Ecological Economy: Contributions of Science and Theology
- Andrew Hoffman – A Re-Examination of Values and Moral Responsibilities Towards Nature in a 21st Century Context: Anthropocentrism, Ecocentrism and Theocentrism
- Henry D. Jacoby – What is Nature Worth?